The primary function of the Procurement Specialist is to review and process purchase requisitions following SOW and maintain/update our system to improve future references.
The Procurement Specialist will be working closely with our PMO and Admin team to procure any required equipment and materials for the projects including researching goods and Cominucating with Suppliers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Preferred to have 1 year+ experience in US government construction(MILCON, Liquid fuels)
- Bilingual (English/Japanese)
- Time management and communication skills.
- Basic budgeting and public safety
- Good to have but not a must CAD and drawings development qualifications.
- OSHA30 holder or EM-385-1 holder ( either will be nice to have )
- Reviewing purchase order requisitions to ensure they are in accordance with the scope of work.
- Communicating with global and local suppliers to ensure precise ordering and scheduled delivery
- Tracking all purchased equipment/materials.
- properly updating the Database following SOP.
- Maintain and Update our system with any purchased items for future reference.
Probation period: 6 months
Conditions during the probation period: The same conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 200,000円 – 350,000円 per month