Nomes Corp is looking for a Translator. We are looking for a competent Interpreter to provide assistance to Japanese speakers across a range of activities/Projects. What we need is an interpreter that will provide interpretation services during various processes, and make sight translations of documents. You will provide accurate concepts and explanations. What we ask of you is to identify factors, and swiftly report these to the Project Manager. To ensure success you will need to process and impart information swiftly, and relay intentions, emotions, and tone in your translation. Preferred you have outstanding problem-solving skills, and have the ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
Required Skills and Experience
- Be able to obtain an working VISA
- Be at least 20 years old .
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Valid certificate of accredited interpreting training. (Preferred) Excellent bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Valid driver’s license. Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with the use of office equipment.
- Outstanding listening, retention, and note-taking skills.
- Proficient enunciation and pronunciation skills, and pleasant, professional voice.
OSHA 30 Cert (preferable).
Tolerance for an international career (Tolerance of worldwide availability, including travel and sometime living away from family, and tolerance for working overseas.
Any relevant project management-related experience. (preferable).
Probation period: 6 months
Conditions during the probation period: The same conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 200,000円 – 250,000円 per month