The ideal candidate will manage from end to end contracts with Primes and government renovation buildings. This individual will ensure adherence to regulations and compliance and work closely with the program and project team to meet work/task deadlines and solve any type of problems that arise. This individual must be onsite at all times, location Okinawa, Misawa, Yokota
Required Skills and Experience
- Civil or Mechanical Engineer or Construction Management,
- Time management and communication skills.
- Basic budgeting and public safety
- Good to have but not a must CAD and drawings development qualifications.
- OSHA30 holder or EM-385-1 holder ( either will be nice to have )
Accurately understands the scope of work and performs work on time and in compliance with regulations
Occasional short or long term business trips (domestic or overseas)
Probation period: 6 months
Conditions during the probation period: The same conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 200,000円 – 350,000円 per month